Application for Alien Registration Certificate
Who can apply?
A foreign national, who wishes to be acknowledged as a Filipino citizen, whose father and/or mother was/were Filipino citizen/s at the time of the applicant’s birth
Where to apply?
BI Main Office
What to bring?
How to apply?
1. Secure the Checklist of required documents from either at the Public Information and Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI G/F Main Office or from the official BI Website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU)
3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the required fees.
5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
6. Attend hearing. Please refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing.
7. If approved, claim Identification Certificate.
*Fees are updated as of 06 March 2014 and may change without prior notice.